Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Training Sunday 22nd March, Your Views Please

The forecast suggests we may still have, limited, skiing available this weekend at the Lecht.
What's the general feeling?

The benefit to the older skiers will be extremely limited, but we can't only lay training on for the younger skiers. Cairngorm is still holding well, but it may be too far to travel. Glenshee is only opening to sell tickets to poor unsuspecting visitors that believe the reports.
I'm veering toward not making training available at the Lecht, but am open to hear all opinions.

Replies to Nicky on admin@gordonskiers.com .  We need to make a decision soon to allow Gary to arrange coaches if we are to go ahead at Cairngorm.  Please let us know if you would wish to travel to Cairngorm for training or whether you would prefer not to train.

Gary W

No comments:

Post a Comment