A few points from this weeks committee meeting.
- Disciplinary Procedure. Whilst we have a code of conduct for our skiers we do not currently have any disciplinary procedures laid down for those that breach the code. Next season there will be a disciplinary code involving yellow and red cards! Details to follow.
- Race Training Course. A number of members attended a Race Officials Training Course in Aberdeen run by Snowsport Scotland. This is to prepare parents to fill the various roles required at races. Snowsport Scotland have agreed to us rolling out the course to our members and it is intended to do this in a series of bite size pieces during the coming dry slope season in the autumn.
- Ceilidh. We have booked Westhill Golf Club on Friday May 29th for our annual ceilidh, we will be looking for some volunteers to help organise this. Please contact Nicky on email@example.com if you wish to volunteer your services
- AGM Provisional date for our AGM is Friday 19th June. Please put this down in your diaries. It is important that we get a good turnout and it is your opportunity to influence the running of your club. The venue will be announced shortly.
- Exemptions. If you wish to claim exemption from snow training fees due to injury or absence at races or squad training please claim now, the form can be accessed from the form page of this site. The form closes on March 31st to allow the treasurer to sort the refunds. No forms will be accepted after this date.