Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Scottish Championships:- Important Notice

Just in case any of you have not heard, here is the email that has been received from Neil Ross re the Scottish Childrens Championships.

"I am pleased to confirm that the races are planned to go ahead at Nevis Range  this weekend providing no serious adverse weather prevents us from doing so.

Unfortunately due to the restrictive snow conditions the Bairns Bucket has had to be postponed. This is hoped to be re-scheduled for a weekend in April  at Cairngorm snow permitting."

So ONLY the CHILDREN will race  this weekend at Nevis. The Bairns races have been postponed until further notice. (They may happen on Cairngorm in April)

So, for Gordon Skiers........
  • The Children will be supported for the races on Nevis, this weekend.
  • The Bairns will train as usual at the Lecht, so long as it's open. I'll confirm that as soon as I can. 
Please let me know if there are any questions or if any of this is unclear. 

Many Thanks, Gary W

No comments:

Post a Comment